What is Probus?
Ewell Probus is an autonomous Club for retired or semi-retired professional and businessmen, normally aged 60 and over.
Probus’ Mission is to promote the Wellbeing of its Members through:
- Fellowship, Socialising and Sharing Interests
- Involvement in External Activities and Entertainment Events
- Being in their Comfort Zone and generally Happy and Healthy
The focus is on the strengths, which are consistent with Wellbeing:
- Meeting at the Wednesday Lunches
- Visits to Places, Theatres, Lunchtime Get-Togethers
- Involvement in Groups of Mutual Interest
Upon request, the Club issues paper documents to those who have no email
The Chosen Charity for 2018/19 is the Alzheimers Society